A common fact for drinking smoothies is to slim down. Green tea has many fat-burning antioxidants which can help you for weight loss, particularly if you compared it with other healthy foods like smoothies. Instead of water or milk, you are going to be utilizing green tea as the liquid. You need to get 3 or 4 cups from this recipe.
Meal Replacement Smoothie For Weight Loss
Tweaks: Always attempt to use purified, filtered water. Make sure you buy organic, high-quality green tea bags. If you are a perfectionist, you can purchase ground green tea leaves and skip the tea bags. Tea bags are incredibly convenient, nevertheless, and make the procedure simpler and quicker. You will get more healthy nutrients and minerals from green tea if you let it high for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
Smoothie Recipes Green Tea
– 1 cup watercress
– 1 lemon, peeled, seeded and sliced
– 2 cups cantaloupe, seeds, and peeled
– 1 cup of raspberries
– 2 cups of freshly brewed green tea
– Add 1 cup of tea to your blender, followed by your watercress, lemon, and raspberries. Blend well.
– Add the staying cup of tea, continuing to blend. Add cantaloupe and blend well.
Nutrition per 1 cup– 50 calories, 0 g fat, 1 g protein, 18 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 12 g carbs
Vegan Green Citrus Smoothie Recipe
Vegans and vegetarians exactly understand what they are doing when it pertains to making smoothies or juices. If you are new to both the vegan way of life or making smoothies, this dish integrates vitamin C from oranges and grapefruit and blends them with healthy fibre, antioxidants and other fantastic nutrients and minerals from watercress and kale.
Tweaks: For a much more massive veggie base, swap out one of your oranges with a cup or 2 of your preferred leafy green vegetable. Dependent on the size of your fruit and vegetables, you need to add more water when this recipe requires.
– 1 cup kale leaves
– 1 cup watercress
– 1 grapefruit, peeled, seeded and sliced
– 2 oranges, peeled, seeded and sliced
– 1 banana, peeled
– 1 cup cleaned, filtered water
– Add the half cup of your water in the blender, add watercress, kale, and grapefruit. Blend well.
– Add the rest of your water, slowly including your banana and oranges. Blend well.
– You may wish to include a little bit more water, coconut water or coconut milk to get the texture you are trying to find.
Nutrition per 1 cup– 95 calories, 0 g fat, 3 g protein, 6 mg salt, 6 g fibre, 24 g carbohydrates.